DBS Mod on my P3S, installed and tested. New Personal Best 5425' in high WiFi interference area

I totally agree with you. I just want to be completely familiar with Go app before introducing any third party apps "variables". To be honest I have been considering paying a little extra for the Autopilot app. Autopilot seems to take camera control to a level above Lichi. However I do knot know this firsthand this is only what I have gathered through web research. I think the Satellite view is under utilized in most cases but it sure does ease the nerves on those LONNGGG RTH periods.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you end up getting that AutoPilot app , pls let us know how it works out for you, pros n cons,etc.. Im gonna mess around with Litchi and see if i like. So far it seems OK, i've been creating waypoints on the map all day. But im kinda scared testing them in real life. I've been reading that it doesn't have a fail safe RTH mode, so if i lose signal, it still gonna complete the mission and then hover till critical battery warning, then auto land. What if i get stuck somewhere over water, then what? Auto-land in water? No, thank you!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj