Date & Time Setting on P4P Pro and Pro Plus

Reaction score
First, my apologies for creating a new thread for this as I can't remember where I asked originally.

On the main screen, hit the small gear icon at the right of three.

Next, go to System Settings

Next, scroll down to the bottom of that page and select Date & Time

Now select Automatic Time Zone and then, simply set your time and date. You just select the date from a huge calendar displayed on the screen and you set the time from a large round clock displayed on the screen.

If by chance I've missed something, please let me know and I'll go through it again and post the correction.

Good luck all,

Bud

Attachments

• IMG_0984.JPG
    IMG_0984.JPG
    208.2 KB · Views: 710
  • IMG_0985.JPG
    IMG_0985.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 643
  • IMG_0986.JPG
    IMG_0986.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 613
  • IMG_0987.JPG
    IMG_0987.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 596
  • IMG_0988.JPG
    IMG_0988.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 624
Reactions: BigAl07
First, my apologies for creating a new thread for this as I can't remember where I asked originally.

On the main screen, hit the small gear icon at the right of three.

Next, go to System Settings

Next, scroll down to the bottom of that page and select Date & Time

Now select Automatic Time Zone and then, simply set your time and date. You just select the date from a huge calendar displayed on the screen and you set the time from a large round clock displayed on the screen.

If by chance I've missed something, please let me know and I'll go through it again and post the correction.

Good luck all,

Bud

I just bought a P4PRO, the time and date stamp in all of my videos and pictures are wrong and I am trying to fix this issue.

For the life of me I can't find the gear icon in the main screen.

Known bug. Only way to fix the issue is to format the memory card as "ExFat32" instead of "Exfat".

How do you format a mem card as ExFat32?.

First of all, it doesn't appear on my DJI Phantom 4 Pro. It does appear, however, on the small built in screen of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus.

If you have the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus, take a look at the photos of the screens I provided. The small gear icon is the first photo at the top left and the gear icon is on the left of the screen last one on the right end.

If it isn't there, then DJI has changed something because it's obviously there in my photos.

I hope this helps you.

Bud

I just bought a P4PRO, the time and date stamp in all of my videos and pictures are wrong and I am trying to fix this issue.

For the life of me I can't find the gear icon in the main screen.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo