Date and Time Stamp wrong on P4P?

Oh I def would ElGuapo! That is prob what fixed mine anyway. But my bird is flying great on new update! A Tiny occasional gimble twitch that I had is gone I'm pretty sure too. Just remember, you will have to reset all your settings after this update. It blanks everything. You also have to update all your batteries too.

KevMo,

FIXED !!!
Thanks a lot, I updated to the latest fw the date and time issue is resolved.

I also had an RTH issue and was going to initiate a thread. During smart RTH the P4PRO would start to lose altitude on the way back to the home point. Yesterday I was flying at 190 feet high and initiated Smart RTH by pressing and holding down the RTH button on the controller, the P4PRO initiated the procedure on the way back I noticed it was losing about a foot per second once under the influence of smart RTH. After 6 seconds the aircraft was down to 184 feet, I immediately cancelled the RTH.
I landed the aircraft performed compass calibration on the spot, not that it would make a difference, powered off the aircraft and the RC and launched again. I flew out a few hundred feet away, to a safer altitude, this time to 220 ft high and retested, the results were the same.

I've seen a thread on the forum about an RTH issue but completely opposite, the Phantom starts to gain altitude on the way back.

However now that I have done the latest fw update I am going to go back out and test again to see what happens.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
KevMo,

FIXED !!!
Thanks a lot, I updated to the latest fw the date and time issue is resolved.

I also had an RTH issue and was going to initiate a thread. During smart RTH the P4PRO would start to lose altitude on the way back to the home point. Yesterday I was flying at 190 feet high and initiated Smart RTH by pressing and holding down the RTH button on the controller, the P4PRO initiated the procedure on the way back I noticed it was losing about a foot per second once under the influence of smart RTH. After 6 seconds the aircraft was down to 184 feet, I immediately cancelled the RTH.
I landed the aircraft performed compass calibration on the spot, not that it would make a difference, powered off the aircraft and the RC and launched again. I flew out a few hundred feet away, to a safer altitude, this time to 220 ft high and retested, the results were the same.

I've seen a thread on the forum about an RTH issue but completely opposite, the Phantom starts to gain altitude on the way back.

However now that I have done the latest fw update I am going to go back out and test again to see what happens.
Awesome! I thought that it was fixed after that last update! I think your RTH issue was also addressed too.

Who is the brave soul that wants to tell DJI about this and get the same old response of we need a screen shot?
I did like you say send screen shots, I did and kept asking them how to fix it eventually got me to send it to repair centre 4 weeks later got it back they told me they change the main board for the camera, guess what still the same 10 hours out on all videos

I did like you say send screen shots, I did and kept asking them how to fix it eventually got me to send it to repair centre 4 weeks later got it back they told me they change the main board for the camera, guess what still the same 10 hours out on all videos
Dang that sucks man. So is it totally updated to the latest firmware?

Everything is up to date. I am a apple tech so have access to a lot of apple devices and have tried it on iPhone 6, 6S, 6 plus, 7 and iPad mini, iPad Pro and they are all the same. Have used different bands and size cards, formatted efat and fat32. No matter what I try the videos are +10 hours different to the time set on the device running DJI GO app, but the photos are correct time

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Everything is up to date. I am a apple tech so have access to a lot of apple devices and have tried it on iPhone 6, 6S, 6 plus, 7 and iPad mini, iPad Pro and they are all the same. Have used different bands and size cards, formatted efat and fat32. No matter what I try the videos are +10 hours different to the time set on the device running DJI GO app, but the photos are correct time

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

What about if you downgrade fw using DJI Assistant, once the process is complete upgrade to the latest fw. Take a few pictures to see if that works.

I had the same issue but mine was fixed the minute i did fw update.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Have found a fix for the date stamp being wrong. As I said I am Apple Tech so I set about finding a fix and found that the date stamp is correct by using Apple Photo App version 1.5, the date stamp is wrong in all other version I tried which include version 1.3 and version 2.0 which is the latest version there is which I have been using ( version 1.5 is a part of El Capitan ) The date and time of all videos is still wrong on IPhones and IPads Hope this helps others

Have found a fix for the date stamp being wrong. As I said I am Apple Tech so I set about finding a fix and found that the date stamp is correct by using Apple Photo App version 1.5, the date stamp is wrong in all other version I tried which include version 1.3 and version 2.0 which is the latest version there is which I have been using ( version 1.5 is a part of El Capitan ) The date and time of all videos is still wrong on IPhones and IPads Hope this helps others

Format the card as Fat32. Fixes the issue also.

To Kman I have formated cards to efat and fat32 tried different brands of cards and different sizes all to no avail

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl