Dashware with Ipad Mini

Reaction score
Hello all
is there a tutorial on how to use Dashware?
I really want to use the overlays but I can't seem to find a good step by step.
thanks in advance

There is a few videos on youtube that may help you with some of it. But take it from someone with 100's of hours working with dashware, it will be your hands on experience that will help you the best.

I found this..It may help you.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello all
is there a tutorial on how to use Dashware?
I really want to use the overlays but I can't seem to find a good step by step.
thanks in advance
I'd like to find out how it use it with my Phantom but I don't know how it will get all the flight data. Seems like a lot of work lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Can anyone explain how to, or direct me to a post explaining downloading P3P flight data txt file from the Pilot App on an Ipad 2 mini for use with Dashware. Thanks for the help.

Can anyone explain how to, or direct me to a post explaining downloading P3P flight data txt file from the Pilot App on an Ipad 2 mini for use with Dashware. Thanks for the help.

You can get the file in iTunes. Click on your device and select Apps on the left. Scroll down until you see File Sharing. Select DJI Pilot, select the file you want, then click on Save to...

Untitled-1_zpsckygfgq1.jpg

They don't, I have Windows running in a virtual machine on my Mac.
I was pretty sure they didn't but with the OP's title it got me wondering. I haven't followed the Dashware saga since GoPro picked them up. At least it is free now! :)

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.