Customized buttons

Reaction score
So what are you guys customizing the custom buttons on the P3 remote to do?

One goes to showing battery information. I'm not even sure how I set the other one as choices were so limited. Many of the choices were not very important.

I think my second one is camera settings just to have it set to something.

After this one thread, I want to see if I can set C2 to take off to a height of 401ft or higher.

In all seriousness, I like C1 where its set. being able to see beneath and ahead with a click of the button.

Where in the app do you find the setting of the custom buttons?

I find that the video start/stop button's location is ok however the shutter release on the right side is too far in. It should be in the play location. Does anyone know if you can relocate these functions to the C1 and C2 buttons? Is there a way to add to the drop down list for C1 and C2?

I have mine set to the battery info and the other is set for the camera settings also.

Default - map/camera, gimbal up/down.
I'd like to assign that to camera parameters (log/normal/vivid..., 16:9/4:3, ...) or "customized camera presets" which many compact digicams have.

How good would it be if the button could be used to slow the yaw down for smooth panning shots
Thats exactly what I was hoping for.

Hmmmm....slow yaw.....Hmmmmm.

I lengthened the sticks - easy to do. Unscrew the top half completely, then unscrew the lower section until there are about three or so threads left, then screw the top section back on again. The sticks will be longer and slow pans are made a wee bit easier.

Reactions: sawx75 and jlo
I lengthened the sticks - easy to do. Unscrew the top half completely, then unscrew the lower section until there are about three or so threads left, then screw the top section back on again. The sticks will be longer and slow pans are made a wee bit easier.

I got some Bestem Arial knobs. I am going to try your suggestion too for more length. It really helps give fine movement input to the bird.

Reactions: happydays
Even if you could adjust it easily like the gimbal movement speed that would be handy also

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.