Custom UAV ID Stickers

Reaction score
I want to put both my FAA certification number and my telephone number on my drones, but I don't want to have multiple large labels on the birds.

I looked around online and found an outfit called UAVstickers.com that does clean, reasonably small, white on black labels. But they didn't have a standard label that put the FAA and phone numbers together.

I contacted Mark at UAVstickers.com and asked him to do a custom label for me. See the attached photo. These are about 1.75" x 3/8" in size, self adhesive, with a slight gloss. I think they are vinyl. I received something like 24 of them for $11, including postage.

If you are looking for a simple, inexpensive way to meet the FAA requirement for labeling AND provide the info for someone to return a lost Phantom, I recommend UAVstickers.com!

Attachments

Reaction score
I'm confused, why the XXX number? Or is that just for privacy on the forums but you actually list full number?

Reaction score
@TheTanger - when I posted the photo of the labels, I Photoshopped out the area code for privacy. I don't think anybody on this forum really wants my mobile number, anyway. :)

Yes, the real labels have my full phone number.

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying... Wasn't sure if I was missing somethin!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FOTOimage