Custom Case for ItElite?

Would you buy a GoProfessional Case made for ItElite?

• Yes, a backpack

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Yes, a hard case

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BTW Jake, I suggest taking the best of all worlds! Put props in the lid! And make the device slot with adjusted inserts to work for all size devices even 12" ones!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The P4 got here a short while ago.. now awaiting the go ahead from you that Maxxrange and type 72 insert for same can be ordered :)

And really strongly leaning towards the EVO..(and need a travel solution for same even if in a separate daypack/duffel) or a partial dismount and breakdown and same pack..sma/rpsma fragility would have me concerned in the last case
ie unless I want to do 5 rigs at a time your pricing for the package seems very reasonable...

still need to pickup a copy of the fieldline clone and see if any of my inserts fit,
I have a few as I have been upgrading :)

hzl
still very resistant to getting rid of p3p in spite of its fragility around the motor mounts until have the new rig maxxed out for range.. not that I will use it 99% of the time..
and I am in uncertain noise environments most of the time, I do travel with a hackrf and qrgx to check spectrum on very bad locations..

Not yet, I was hoping to hear from them today. I'll follow up with them tomorrow.

Last edited:
I installed the ITE DBS02 antenna mod on my P4 only after I confirmed that the new antenna, when detached, would fit in the factory foam case. It fits almost perfectly. There's a video out there that shows it (I was unable to track it down just now), but essentially, if you take out the props, the antenna fits snugly in the right hand slot. The only caveat is that you have to lift the P4 up a bit and tuck the antenna mounting legs between the body of the P4 and the gimbal mount, then lower the P4 down into place. I cut a small slot in the foam on the right side so the case would close completely (amount of foam removed equals less than a pencil-sized piece less than an a half-inch long.) There is NO NEED for a new case! And believe me, I'm **** about such things.

Here's a pic of the antenna in the factory case:

Here's a pic of the tiny cut I had to make in the foam:

Of course, you do have to carry the props separately. If you're so **** that THAT bothers you, I think they have meds/docs for that!
LOL
BHM (who is, himself, perilously close to being that ****)

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj