'Current Discharge Warning

Reaction score
Hopefully someone knows what this is. I have looked & cant find anything as to what it means. Does anyone know where there was a place that had all error codes or warnings? I was flying today & gave it full up while left stick and giving some yaw. I saw a message in my dji vision app that stated "Current Discharge Warning" That is about all I could read before it went off. I did not see any other warning lights or anything else. Battery had about a 75% charge left in it. I kept an eye on battery & did not get any other warning and had no other events.

Attachments

• IMG_4123.PNG
    IMG_4123.PNG
    203.5 KB · Views: 457
Im definitely not an expert but it seems like maybe its just a warning telling you that you're using a lot of power? Just telling you that going full up with some yaw is discharging large currents and dropping your battery life maybe?

Thanks Gordy, that is what I thought too. I called & talked to a tech & was told that there is probably a bad cell in battery. He told me they have seen several since the new firmware update. They told me to see how much time I am getting. I was getting about 13 mins on those two batteries. I am going to replace them this week.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl