Video unavailable

• Thread starter Deleted member 108945
  • Start date
Beautifully done and a great example of perfectly timed cuts. I see a lot of great video in this forum by people new to video editing. They rarely get the cuts synched to the sountrack. This is a perfect example of how that's done. Besides the beautiful footage, great editing technique.

What an amazing place. I live in the US so I don't have easy access to Europe but a place it reminds me of is Kalambaka, Greece and the monasteries of Meteora. They are literally perched on stone pillars. I'd love to fly there. You need to get yourself there and do another video to go with this one.

Meteora
1584800744182.png

Beautiful landscape and beautiful video. Nice!
Maybe once I'll go there.
Best regards.
If you like medieval ancient cities, I suggest you to go to visit it but before, take a look to others medieval ancient cities at Spain to visit.

Thanks for watch and comment!!

Beautifully done and a great example of perfectly timed cuts. I see a lot of great video in this forum by people new to video editing. They rarely get the cuts synched to the sountrack. This is a perfect example of how that's done. Besides the beautiful footage, great editing technique.

What an amazing place. I live in the US so I don't have easy access to Europe but a place it reminds me of is Kalambaka, Greece and the monasteries of Meteora. They are literally perched on stone pillars. I'd love to fly there. You need to get yourself there and do another video to go with this one.

Meteora
View attachment 117703

Thanks for so nice words about the video!!

When I started editing videos, it was very dificult to me to sync cuts with music, I used to cut a little bit before or later. So I think it needs time

Meteora is marked as one of the places I want to visit. I hope I will do someday. Thanks!!! In Spain we have some similar places, of course different, as Ronda, ....