CT phantom owners Check in here.. Meets/tech support/ events

Sorry I did not see your post earlier Paul. Was in Old Saybrook today tending to the boat and had a chance to get a couple of shots in before the wind picked up too much. Would love to check out your Inspire one of these days. Now that the boat is in the water will be in Old Saybrook much more.

Here are the shots....

Rob

Sapphire.jpg

Sapphire(1).jpg

Sorry I did not see your post earlier Paul. Was in Old Saybrook today tending to the boat and had a chance to get a couple of shots in before the wind picked up too much. Would love to check out your Inspire one of these days. Now that the boat is in the water will be in Old Saybrook much more.

Here are the shots....

Rob

Hi Rob,
Thanks for sharing these great images. Nicely done. Is the marina cool about flying a Phantom overhead? That's a lovely area, perfect for aerial imaging. I'd love to do a flyover there.

I make it a point not to attract attention plus keep a good distance from people and property. To me aerial photography is the same as taking a picture with a DSLR or similar, accept like on a kite... I believe if one does not act like a jerk about it likely will not offend anyone. I don't think it would be OK for a non-slip holder to be on or over the property. It is gated.

However, there are numerous other nice areas near there I think that are perfect for flying.

Perhaps we can get together this coming or the following weekend.

Rob

hi guys, new here from Naugatuck. I do not have a phantom but am deciding between the phantom 3, not sure if I should pay the extra $250 for the 3 pro, or just get the 3 advance.
I have been wanting a dji phantom for the last 2 years, im just trying to justify spending all that $ for one, hoping I do not get bored or frustrated with it...
have flown a few electric helis, crashed a few, enjoyed flying the blade msr heli but crashed that pretty hard in the house.. havnt touched the helis since.
anyways I think im ready to make a purchase on the phantom 3.
glad to see all this CT support with other flyers, as I would love to meet up with u guys!
sorry for the long rant. if you guys have any input on either the 3 advance or the 3 pro. that would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Pumpfixer
I weekend by Candlewood Lake in the Danbury area. Need to master my Phantom 2/Zenmuse H3-3D w/ Hero 3 Black over the next couple weekends - at least well enough for a mid-May shoot. Is there a regular western CT meetup? Anyone want to group fly Saturday May 2?

I just got my P3! Batteries are charged but as there is still no iOS app and my Android tablet is on order I cannot fly yet. But looking forward to getting out there now that I have a quad.

Manchester, CT

I just got my P3! Batteries are charged but as there is still no iOS app and my Android tablet is on order I cannot fly yet. But looking forward to getting out there now that I have a quad.

Manchester, CT

What brand of Android tab you ordered, just wonder if there is any other brand is better than NVIDIA Shield, I have iPad mini 2 that works fine with my Inspire 1 but not with my P3P. May make a trip to Best Buy and get nvidia shield tomorrow.

What brand of Android tab you ordered, just wonder if there is any other brand is better than NVIDIA Shield, I have iPad mini 2 that works fine with my Inspire 1 but not with my P3P. May make a trip to Best Buy and get nvidia shield tomorrow.

I ordered a refurb Nexus 7 2nd gen for $119. I have read good things about the shield but wanted a budget option. Or you can wait for the iOS app and use the mini2. It cannot be THAT far off now can it?

Manchester, CT
Congratulations on getting your P3... where did you order it from? I have one on order but no delivery as of yet.

Still waiting on my P3. Anyone in the fairfield county area? I live in Westchester NY so I would love to find cool places to fly within a reasonable distance.

Yesterday, I went out with MoparBob flying our Inspire1 at Burnt Hill Park in Hebron. We are thinking about going to Hammonasset Beach next week, Tuesday 12th or Wednesday 13th, anybody want to meet us there?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik