CT phantom owners Check in here.. Meets/tech support/ events

My name is Jay I'm from Bethel CT, don't own a phantom yet can't decide between the P3 or the P2 zenmuse H4-3D with gopro hero4 black. How complicated is it to add FPV to the P2??

Hi Jay, I currently own an I1 and a P3P but did own the P2 prior. IMO, P3 all the way. Really a big difference in based on my personal experiences with each. Not only is the bird better, but the software development and the Pilot App alone makes it worth it. Good luck in your purchase decision and welcome to the CT group.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1439349983.065428.jpg

Here is a shot from my first flight with the v2+ near Bethel CT

Might as well make a thread for us CT phantom owners .. check in this thread so that any new ct members know whose who and whats what :)

IF anyone wants to organize a meet I have some great flying areas here in the northwest corner of CT. The shoreline is awesome as well ...

Ill start it off

name : Joe aka capodrone (PhantomCTpilots)
Experience : P1 and P2 zenmuse hd3d immersion tx and blackpearl 7 channel
Hi All:
I'm new to this. I have purchased a P3 Pro and need help to set up correctly (several different Apps out there) and then some basic instructions I use an IPAD air.. I have it put together but the App I started to use is asking me questions I cannot answer like what kind of video I want to use .. PAL or N.. ??? stuff like that .. Will pay $50 and hour with 3HR min for help with set up and basic instruction .. Thx, Rob cell 914 447 8826 - I live in Norwalk Ct

HI Rob.

Unfortunately you are too far from me. I am in Cromwell. However, I will help answer questions. The video you want is NTSC. That is video format TV's use here in the US. PAL is used in the UK.

Put a list together and either I someone I am sure will answer.

Rob

New owner here from NEW HAVEN, CT. Just picked up a P2 H4-3D for a really good deal on eBay. Bird was new but missing props and battery and charger. Grabbed a set of DJI props today for $8 and on the hunt for the battery and charger as we speak! Looking forward to my first flight out. Although, now after researching a lot more, Ive noticed maybe I should've gotten a P3 (I love the follow me mode) Oh well, I feel for what I paid, I couldn't have gone wrong!

Hope to meet some fellow flyers soon...

You don't need a P3 for follow me. Just install the Litchi app and you will have follow me and more. Still flying my P2+ for over a year with no issues. Just enjoy your new bird. You will love it.

New owner here from NEW HAVEN, CT. Just picked up a P2 H4-3D for a really good deal on eBay. Bird was new but missing props and battery and charger. Grabbed a set of DJI props today for $8 and on the hunt for the battery and charger as we speak! Looking forward to my first flight out. Although, now after researching a lot more, Ive noticed maybe I should've gotten a P3 (I love the follow me mode) Oh well, I feel for what I paid, I couldn't have gone wrong!

Hope to meet some fellow flyers soon...

You don't need a P3 for follow me. Just install the Litchi app and you will have follow me and more. Still flying my P2+ for over a year with no issues. Just enjoy your new bird. You will love it.
Thanks! So how would I get the app to work with a P2 / H4?

This is my setup...

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1449117504.540772.jpg

Bristol ct here

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Might as well make a thread for us CT phantom owners .. check in this thread so that any new ct members know whose who and whats what :)

IF anyone wants to organize a meet I have some great flying areas here in the northwest corner of CT. The shoreline is awesome as well ...

Ill start it off

name : Joe aka capodrone (PhantomCTpilots)
Experience : P1 and P2 zenmuse hd3d immersion tx and blackpearl 7 channel
sounds good I want to do some first snow video when we get some pm om in bristol

New P3A owner from Southington here. Only have been out a handful of times on the last 2 weekends. Not sure what will happen with the snow this Sat/Sun. Anyone else close to Southington?

I'm in Trumbull and always looking for new places to fly.

Branford Connecticut here

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik