CrystalSky won't connect to P4 Pro

Reaction score
I've had my CrystalSky monitor for a while now but used it only once until this evening when I thought I might try it out again. Turned everything on at home to check what updates I'd missed. Couldn't connect to monitor though the controller and bird were happily talking to one another, DJI Go 4 would not link. Eventually tried connecting via my iPhone which worked fine. But the CrystalSky still says disconnected. The P4 Pro has been updated to the latest firmware.

Does anyone know what's happening? And how to fix it?

Last edited:
I have the CS 5.5 had that problem a while ago, make sure WiFi is turned on and you are signed in, don't sign out & restart the Controller>Quad>then the CS, that worked for me been fine ever since, not sure if that is your problem?

I have the CS 5.5 had that problem a while ago, make sure WiFi is turned on and you are signed in, don't sign out & restart the Controller>Quad>then the CS, that worked for me been fine ever since, not sure if that is your problem?
Thanks for the advice. I'll try it when I get back home this weekend.

I've had this very issue this past Sunday not with the crystalsky monitor (which I'm considering buying) but with my nividia shield. I found that if I went in the front yard and tried to start my flight that no matter which sequence I tried I couldn't get the DJI GO 4 app to recognize my drone. The controller and drone were talking with each other. I went to the DJI P4P videos to refresh my memory on the sequence of startup they say controller first then drone then DJI GO 4. So I tried again and still no go. I then brought the drone and controller close enough to my home wifi to receive a signal then repeated the sequence and it linked fine and was able to fly the remainder of the afternoon. So does that mean you will have to log on first. If that's the case you would have to use your cell or wifi to log on first. I would love to have a flight sequence checklist that works the same every time.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor