CrystalSky Highbrightness in bright snow conditions

Reaction score
I'm just about to click Buy at the store but I have a few questions first.

I'm currently using iPad Mini 2 and I really have problems to fly on a bright day even while using monitor hood. And since I can't see well I'm sometimes really afraid to come closer to the objects I'd like to have on my video. I usually use a larger military bandana that I put over my head and the controller in such a case. iPad has around 450 lumens.

I usually fly in the mountains and since we already have lots of snow in the mountains it's gonna be even worse now.

Do you think CrystalSky Highbrightness 7.85" would solve my problems with brightness?

Another question is with video recording. I would really like to have screen recording while flying. I mean. I'd like to record all of the flying data that are on screen. Is there any chance I could do it with CrystalSky?

I would go go for the CS ultra the extra brightness comes in handy, and you can turn it down, while with a CS high brightness model you can't turn it up if you need more.
The ultra will handle any super bright days.

CrystalSky High Brightness/Ultra Brightness Comparison

You can side load a number of screen recorders from apkpure.com, just use the CS browser and download the relevant apk file to the CS and then install it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl