Crystal Sky

Reaction score
have been researching crystal sky monitors for my Phantom 3. A few of the youtube videos that i have watched mention that you are limited to what Apps you can put on the monitor and I was just wondering if these units will be compatible with the Airdata App??

Hey there Reaper. Airdata is not really an app it’s a web based program. You do need the app HD Sync to upload your data from DJI Go4 app to your airdata account. Yes HD Sync can be loaded on the CS but I found it crashed my Go4 app but this is still not an issue. Just sync your flights in Go flight records on your CS and use HD sync from another device with the Go app to upload your data. Might not crash your go app and if it does just delete it from the CS.

Hey there Reaper. Airdata is not really an app it’s a web based program. You do need the app HD Sync to upload your data from DJI Go4 app to your airdata account. Yes HD Sync can be loaded on the CS but I found it crashed my Go4 app but this is still not an issue. Just sync your flights in Go flight records on your CS and use HD sync from another device with the Go app to upload your data. Might not crash your go app and if it does just delete it from the CS.
Cheers for that..

Your welcome sir. Any questions about it please feel free to ask. Happy to help if I can.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl