Crunch Time need help!!!!

Reaction score
I've flown my drone maybe 10 times and I can't figure out why it only goes 100 ft. away when I thought it had a range of like 4 miles. I don't need a 4 mile range but at least 1000 yard range would be nice!!!! I forget the exact prompt it gives me in regards to reaching my range limit. About a month ago I found a setting on the remote to remove the range limit but it still only allows me to go about a 100 ft. I have a shoot coming up in a couple days where I need to fly over 9 acres and with a 100 ft. range its going to look pretty stupid. So, PLEASE HELP ASAP. What do I need to do to get rid of the range limiter? It's a phantom 4 pro.

I think in beginner's mode it will limit the distance. Have you tried DJI support?

I've flown my drone maybe 10 times and I can't figure out why it only goes 100 ft. away when I thought it had a range of like 4 miles. I don't need a 4 mile range but at least 1000 yard range would be nice!!!! I forget the exact prompt it gives me in regards to reaching my range limit. About a month ago I found a setting on the remote to remove the range limit but it still only allows me to go about a 100 ft. I have a shoot coming up in a couple days where I need to fly over 9 acres and with a 100 ft. range its going to look pretty stupid. So, PLEASE HELP ASAP. What do I need to do to get rid of the range limiter? It's a phantom 4 pro.
Be sure you are not in beginner mode. Updates to the firmware would have re-set it. Also, try logging out of GO and logging back in.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl