Creative Isolation, Short Film about Quarentine with my Drone

I hope you’re on our side. Lol
Really good. So, you are an actor also.

Your restriction is much stiffer than mine. We took my grandson for a walk in the park today. I have no limitations on flying my drone and I been out in the forest taking pictures of wild flowers. Everyone keeps their distance.

The restrictions where I live aren't that bad, also my job is an essential job so I have still been working. I made this video for all of the people who are stuck in quarantine to be an encouragement.

I'm not that great of an actor, my little brother is a much better actor! I'm usually the one behind the camera, but sometimes I'll act in my short films. [emoji16]
I hope you’re on our side. Lol
Really good. So, you are an actor also.

Your restriction is much stiffer than mine. We took my grandson for a walk in the park today. I have no limitations on flying my drone and I been out in the forest taking pictures of wild flowers. Everyone keeps their distance.

The restrictions where I live aren't that bad, also my job is an essential job so I have still been working. I made this video for all of the people who are stuck in quarantine to be an encouragement. [emoji16]
You should say '...and have a drone!' Ha!
Very nice. Is there some issues if you fly out from the room? Should you do that in ATTI mode? Can you switch to P-mode during the flight? This is the question for all who have done that already.

?Can’t wait to see what the future has in store for you. Love your work. And a whole lifetime ahead of you.

Glad you were still with us even though you switched to a Mavic. Looks like a big improvement over your old patched up phantom. Keep it up

There's no atti mode on my mavic air, I just turn off the sensors and fly! Also I keep it in vlos when I fly out the window, and anytime actually butyou have to be extra careful and flying out the window to keep it in vlos, also signal can suffer a little bit, but not that much.
You should say '...and have a drone!' Ha!
Very nice. Is there some issues if you fly out from the room? Should you do that in ATTI mode? Can you switch to P-mode during the flight? This is the question for all who have done that already.

As one of your biggest fans, its great to see your full potential, this was inspiring, creative and thought provoking work.

I expect to hear a song from you soon, with that said I am not a fan of the black bars , , they take up so much space and I want to see your cinema on my wide screen without loosing so much space because its that good.

Mabye just make the bars smaller and still get the same effect .

I think my next Rain videos our going to be a bit different thanks to you.
Time for a more Creative approach.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain
Coal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers