Crazy P2v on Big Bang Theory

Reaction score
Anyone see the latest episode of the big bang theory? It features a malfunctioning Phantom vision through the episode, funny but don't see DJI being too impressed :)
Screenshot_2015-04-24-20-07-53.png
Screenshot_2015-04-24-20-08-28.png

now thats funny!!!

looks like a writer has been on this forum or familiar with DJI in general :rolleyes:

Yep they nailed it 100%
Had to be the 3.12 update :eek:
As far as DJI being upset I'd bet they get a spike up in sales .
The best part tho like most seem to do charge it and try and fly read later :D
The pilot did a good job :cool:

I'd put a dollar it was all CGG, I was ducking as well.
Even a M.I.T engineer couldn't put humpty back together again (so the story goes)
:)

I know for a fact that is not DJI's hold message. :mad:

Props to that pilot for not taking out any of the actors. Surprisingly they didn't use prop guards

dji phantom fc40
ardrone2 mod 4 telemetry+fpv
tplinkwr703+sunhans 2.5w and alpha 7dbi panel antenna for wifi boost
based in new jersey US

Okay, I watched this whole episode. I’m not a huge fan of the show BUT this one was friggin hilarious!! Watching them try to read the “quick start” guide and calibrate the compass had me rolling! They even made a jab at the Chinese to English translation that dji is so well known for. A must watch for sure!

Last edited:
We are on s08 e17 so it will be on in 5 weeks at a guess. I'm off to torrent it now though, can't wait that long.

Watched it this afternoon, quite funny, butv looking at the battery it didn't look like it was even turned on. I suppose they have to have dramatic licence. ;)

Props to that pilot for not taking out any of the actors. Surprisingly they didn't use prop guards

dji phantom fc40
ardrone2 mod 4 telemetry+fpv
tplinkwr703+sunhans 2.5w and alpha 7dbi panel antenna for wifi boost
based in new jersey US
The real phantom was nowhere near the actors when in flight. It was done in the editing room. No danger was imminent so no need for guards.

Reactions: IflyinWY
I thought it strange when they tried the compass dance at the start and there were no battery lights on

The real phantom was nowhere near the actors when in flight. It was done in the editing room. No danger was imminent so no need for guards.

I love Hollywierd and hate it. They can make anything happen. I concur, there was probably no one on the set while the Phantom went wild.
****, I love this show.

Thanks Mal, since you cant fly your "Rice in a bag Phantom" at the moment, you're still contributing.

And folks, if I may, don't take it too seriously if you see it in a TV show or on "The Big Screen", it's Hollyweird.

FYI, I don't do the typo thing often, and didn't do it tonight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31