Crashing app

Reaction score
Have been doing flight missions at the farm almost everyday with no issues at all, until today when while in flight the dji go 4 app suddenly just stopped working and showed the home screen. Had to relaunch again but after a Fermin seconds closed again.
Anybody with the same experience?

Have been doing flight missions at the farm almost everyday with no issues at all, until today when while in flight the dji go 4 app suddenly just stopped working and showed the home screen. Had to relaunch again but after a Fermin seconds closed again.
Anybody with the same experience?
I am having a similar problem with the DJI go app. It completely closes after a few seconds randomly. I’ve even had it completely turn off my iPhone! It happens on both my iPhone 7, and my iPad mini 2. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

I’m having this same problem with my DJI Go app for my phantom 3 standard. My iPhone SE still has a lot of memory left.

The dji go 4 app just closes mid flight...sometimes several times, good thing it hasn’t crashed while landing the drone

I usually toggle RTH via the RC using the S2 switch. Nothing bad has happened yet. Hoping DJI figures this out and updates the dji go application

I had this problem also the app was crashing I had to uninstall and reinstall the app on my phone.. seems ok for now

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl