Crashes, Fly-aways and Problems, Oh My?

Ok Which is correct in your paragraphs or the Video X5SC-1 or X5C ? Please correct if you can

To the OP and @gosports1 : As I said....
...and buy something like a Syma X5C-1 or similar......
... Just buy something cheap. It doesn't matter that much which specific model. You can do a bit of research for yourself and choose one you like the look of and which is within your budget.

In fact, you could have a look here Quadcopter 101 at what might be available and what is said in the review, make a note of the make and model and then search for it on say, Ebay, to see how much it costs.

However, for little money, Syma make good, fun drones. Other Syma models are available in addition to the X5C and the X5SC-1.

Quadcopter 101

Pal in our club bought a Syma X5 .... he just kept crashing it ... just couldn't keep it in the air. Few of us helped him .. I fglew the X5 and I'm well able to fly literally any RC and ATTI mode on Multi-Rotors etc. That X5 was underpowered and a handful to say the least.
Guy eventually lost it in the lake at bottom of our flight site.
He bought the X5 locally while waiting delivery of his P3S .... which he has now and loves every moment flying it. I helped him fit Argtek system and he enjoys range that is very good.

Syma X5 ??

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl