Crashed phantom over $1000? Really?

Why would someone pay that much for a crashed p3? Good luck trying to unload it, there is a sucker born everyday, he may come knocking on your door but don't hold your breath...

This doesn't make any sense. $1000 bid on a crashed P3? There are some idiots bidding here.

yeah seems outrageous ......

Ebay buyers are very stupid. Id personally never buy a used Phantom to save a couple bucks. Much rather pay more for a new unit.. Doesn't make sense to me. Yesterday I sold a very used Galaxy S5, with cracked screen, cracked camera, dents, dings, etc..to a person in Tennessee for $255.. I expected maybe 75 bucks.

looks like an advanced that would cost $999 anywhere else brand new its at $1009.00 with hours+ to go.

CRAZY!!

Stupid buyers on Ebay. Did it even say if it was an A or P?

I saw one last week that was a near new advanced. He upgraded to a Pro and was keeping the battery. He also had shipping charges. By time you added $150 for battery and shipping it was $1008.00 for an advanced. Stupid !

Stupid buyers on Ebay. Did it even say if it was an A or P?

I saw one last week that was a near new advanced. He upgraded to a Pro and was keeping the battery. He also had shipping charges. By time you added $150 for battery and shipping it was $1008.00 for an advanced. Stupid !
Box in the pictures showed it is an A.

It is the last bidder no 25 that put it into a crazy price range but there must have been a second person. The highest bidder has bid on 521 items in 30 days, mostly in the more expensive categories. Similarly the price of P2s have held up on ebay, there are even a few over $2000.

We live in a society of idiots !

Could be a shill bidder as mentioned. You can cancel a transaction after auction close and get your fees back.

Yea something is up. Look at auction now !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31