Crashed my drone :(

Do you know how many cycles were on your batteries? Sorry to hear about your crash, it is not fun. Are you getting out of the hobby after the crash?

I hate to make you relive it, but how did it happen?
And im sorry to hear about you misfortune!

May be a total loss but you might be surprised at how many spare parts are available. You could rebuild it...or maybe someone could assist.

Understood. Lost a Spedix racing drone in my neighborhood not long ago. We have a neighborhood watch system...put out the word. Neighbor found it. I fixed the gutter damage it caused and replaced the front arms...all ok now. You never know

To the OP sharing your bad experience may help many others to not loose or crash their drone :)

Had it for about a month and I'm selling my phantom 3 batteries on eBay (I have 3 of them) bid starts at $50.00 just letting you all know. Thanks have a great day! dji phantom 3 battery | eBay (first time selling on eBay)

Did you sell them all yet? The ebay auction says its closed and they went unsold. I'd be interested in buying one of them if they're DJI brand. How much do you want for one?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72