crashed battery

I tighten my props while the wrench holds the motor.
If I don't have the wrench I just grab the motor with my fingers.

I've never had a prop leave a motor and I've hit most everything there is to hit with a prop.
FYI: I am getting much better at not hitting stuff.

I think we're supposed to torque them to .5 inch pounds.
NOT, just joking about the torque. :lol:

jerbou71 said:
Yesterday for some reson I didn't know I was flying my b 1.0 vision plus and it was flying perfect and it was about 50 feet up and it just feel out of the sky. All the motors just stopped and it feel, one time it started to turn on but then shut off. It almost hithe a house next to mine. The battery got thrown out of the quad I can't find one prop. I think some how one prop came off in flight. I know it can't but that's how it feel down and I can't find the one prop. The two questions are any ideas why it crashed and the battery has three cracks in the plastic around thr battery, but it seems fine other then that. It charges fine and I just want to think if you think I can use it still. I popped the body back together and test flew the quad again and it flew great.
We had the same thing happen on 1 March 2015.
We just took our phantom into the shop we bought it from and he said it is the altmeter inside that has failed :eek: . Do not attempt to use your phantom jerbou71 or it will do it again. Take it back, they have to fix it or replace.

Have you tried flying again? Be careful, its exactly the same thing that happened to ours. The altitudemeter thinks it's on the ground, so turns off all the motors.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl