cracked batteries on P4

Like i said ... insert the batteries while holding the clips down on top and bottom then when it's fully inserted let go.... make sure battery is inserted. Doing it this way for 2 years never had one problem.... see the problem is people like to push them in sometimes pretty hard, and then the springs inside clips retract too hard against the front of the battery. Regardless doing it this way the spring is going to hit the front of the battery ....this is why I always hold both top and bottom then insert

I have got this problem too and I am trying to gather some statistics about this please help me out! >>> Click Here > Cracked Battery

So far, we know that there is an issue with cracked plastic, based on all the analytical information coming from users. We can surmise that DJI is aware of the issue based customer feedback they receive.

Drone performance is all about saving weight. Using the lightest weight plastic possible, without failure, is going to be a high priority issue for any company.

I am just wondering what the mystery could be?

This is why i dont push them in the conventional way...i see people slam them in and that spring hits hard... I always hold both latches down and insert battery.(always double check latches are seated)...dont have to worry about cracks or mid air power failures from bottom latch not catching...i have doing it this way since og p4 came out not one problem
It won't help! I never pushed a battery, always pressed the two buttons, and, guess what! All my batteries are cracked! It happened after 3 years though, but my drone hasn't seen so much use.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4