Couple of connection questions

Reaction score
I'm having some difficulty at times setting up my P3 P at the field. It's not uncommon for it to not connect to the Go app without considerable farting around. I always force close the Litchi app before opening DJI Go so that shouldn't be the issue. Sometimes I have to cycle through the process several times before it connects. It seems to be quite random.
Alternatively It might connect but I'll get a poor signal warning and have to re-link the controller to the ac. I don't understand why that happens. I have a P3 S which never needs to be re-linked.
For that matter never has a connection issue at start up....none of this messing around.
Finally, my P3 P refuses to connect to Litchi (P3 S does so with no problem).
I'm quite frustrated. My P3 S is so much easier to set up, get into the air and generally be more reliable/trustworthy.

Join the club ...

I don't think anyone has a total answer for this.

Nigel

My P3p has exhibited the same issue sometimes. What I've seen (using a Nvidia shield K1) the best option is to reboot the tablet, and only open the actual app you will be using. I have had to re-link, but I see more joy with just a tablet reboot. The only thing I like of the P3P over the P3A is the video feed transmitted bitrate clarity.

need help radio control does not connect to the dji go app, could you help me?

Hello, I'm having a problem, everything was normal after I put it to load when reconnecting and it did not take more so the app appears disconnected. My and a phantom 3 advanced, I can not connect to the dji go, and when connecting the device is not recognized. I already changed the cables and put other Smartphone devices and still the problem continues.

I use the android system 7.1.1, I already activated the developer option, debug usb and I did not solve the problem.

Is there any way for us to reset the whole system back to zero? follow my device data.

FCC Aircraft ID: 553-WM3221510
RADIO: SS3-GL3001510
DJI GO: v3.1.11

need help radio control does not connect to the dji go app, could you help me?

Hello, I'm having a problem, everything was normal after I put it to load when reconnecting and it did not take more so the app appears disconnected. My and a phantom 3 advanced, I can not connect to the dji go, and when connecting the device is not recognized. I already changed the cables and put other Smartphone devices and still the problem continues.

I use the android system 7.1.1, I already activated the developer option, debug usb and I did not solve the problem.

Is there any way for us to reset the whole system back to zero? follow my device data.

FCC Aircraft ID: 553-WM3221510
RADIO: SS3-GL3001510
DJI GO: v3.1.11
Hi Ismar and welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately there is no 'reset' button on a Phantom 3 and apart from what you say you have done already, you might need to supply some more information about what has happened so far. For example is your Phantom 3 Advanced new? Has it crashed or updated the firmware? Have you changed anything else since you first bought it?

Do you speak or write in English? I see from your first post in another thread that your native language seems to be Spanish and that you have realised that posting in English is probably better here, even if you have to use Google Translate, as you have done above. The Google translation isn't perfect - but it's probably good enough.

Please try to give as much information as possible about your problem and how/when it happened, so that other people can try to help you.

Hi Steve, I live in Brazil and I do not speak English, I'm using google translator. Well my Phantom introduced the bug after firmware update, it never crashed. yesterday I made the update of the firmware of the aircraft, I downloaded the website of the dji extracts I placed on the card and it updated the firmware of the aircraft, then by the app of the dji go asked to update the radio what happened alovely downloaded and installed. until everything went well then I turned the equipment off and put it to charge when I turned it on again the app already recognizes the radio control.

besides the update that had never been made dwarf was accomplished nothing else in the equipment.

Hi Steve, I live in Brazil and I do not speak English, I'm using google translator. Well my Phantom introduced the bug after firmware update, it never crashed. yesterday I made the update of the firmware of the aircraft, I downloaded the website of the dji extracts I placed on the card and it updated the firmware of the aircraft, then by the app of the dji go asked to update the radio what happened alovely downloaded and installed. until everything went well then I turned the equipment off and put it to charge when I turned it on again the app already recognizes the radio control.

besides the update that had never been made dwarf was accomplished nothing else in the equipment.
OK - thanks for your Google reply.

So you can't connect after updating your firmware.... I'm not expert in this because I have not had this problem - but I think there have been some posts here about it recently. My first (and probably only) idea would be, "Have you tried relinking your Phantom 3 to the controller?"

Is there anyone here who knows more about it than me and who could write some advice or search out some recent useful threads about it and paste the links?

Ismar can then put the text or links through Google Translate and see if the translations help him.

Alternatively, does any knowledgeable person here speak Spanish or know of any links to any Spanish or Brazilian-based Phantom 3 forums?

OK - thanks for your Google reply.

So you can't connect after updating your firmware.... I'm not expert in this because I have not had this problem - but I think there have been some posts here about it recently. My first (and probably only) idea would be, "Have you tried relinking your Phantom 3 to the controller?"

Is there anyone here who knows more about it than me and who could write some advice or search out some recent useful threads about it and paste the links?

Ismar can then put the text or links through Google Translate and see if the translations help him.

Alternatively, does any knowledgeable person here speak Spanish or know of any links to any Spanish or Brazilian-based Phantom 3 forums?

I did not understand your question "Have you tried re-entering your Phantom 3 for the controller"? could be more clear?

I did not understand your question "Have you tried re-entering your Phantom 3 for the controller"? could be more clear?
I think the language difference is going to make it hard to help you here. Are there any Spanish-speaking drone forums?

What I want to ask you is ' Have you tried to make the connection or link again from your remote controller to your Phantom 3?'

See here:-

I think the language difference is going to make it hard to help you here. Are there any Spanish-speaking drone forums?

What I want to ask you is ' Have you tried to make the connection or link again from your remote controller to your Phantom 3?'

See here:-

yes, the communication between the aircraft and the control is great, I can take off and fly normally the problem and it does not connect with the dji go app so I can see the images that I'm recording understand?

yes, the communication between the aircraft and the control is great, I can take off and fly normally the problem and it does not connect with the dji go app so I can see the images that I'm recording understand?
OK - I understand now.

See if any of these Google-translated threads give you some ideas. Google Translate

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl