Corp Procedure manual

Reaction score
I am a certified part 107 pilot that is working as a recruiter for a large company that bought its first drone. No one here has a license and the drone is more of a toy than a business tool. Currently the Security Director has ownership of it and the HSE guy has used it. They also want me to film several locations when I go on Recruiting events. They have a P4P. They also told me they are going to buy another drone. I want to develop a process and procedures manual that has-
Drone corp manual
Flight log book
Maintenance schedule
Insurance
Listed uses and authorized pilots
IPhone app like Kittyhawk or airmap
Corporate network drive location and layout for media

Does anyone have something they can share with me or any ideas.

thanks

I am a certified part 107 pilot that is working as a recruiter for a large company that bought its first drone. No one here has a license and the drone is more of a toy than a business tool. Currently the Security Director has ownership of it and the HSE guy has used it. They also want me to film several locations when I go on Recruiting events. They have a P4P. They also told me they are going to buy another drone. I want to develop a process and procedures manual that has-
Drone corp manual
Flight log book
Maintenance schedule
Insurance

thanks
You may want to take a look at Skyward for Flight log book / Listed uses and authorized pilots
Sign In to Skyward | Manage your professional drone business

Drone corp manual
Flight log book
Maintenance schedule
Insurance

thanks

You might have more luck asking this over in the Commercial forum where the client base is much more heavily weighted towards people who have the information you're seeking.
Commercial Drone Pilots Forum

Keep in mind that you're asking for some information that many have spent hours building/creating and might consider "sensitive".

Reactions: With The Birds
I wouldn’t be hopeful of an overwhelming response on this one. With the expectation someone might provide this to you they might hope for some financial reward. It’s not just about the dollars, it’s keeping any edge you can maintain over your completion- trade secrets so to speak.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20