Cord needed

Reaction score
I’m looking for the cord that goes from the iPad to the controller on a phantom 3 A. Anyone have an extra for sale? Thanks.

I’m looking for the cord that goes from the iPad to the controller on a phantom 3 A. Anyone have an extra for sale? Thanks.
iPad End
You’ll probably want a Lighting male connector unless you have an iPad Pro or Air 4 in which case you’ll need a USB-C male connector.

Controller End
You either need a USB-A male connector or a USB-Micro male connector depending on which port you’re plugging into.

Goggle or Amazon the the combination you’re looking for.

Reactions: Newbieguy
Some on Amazon even list suitable for DJI drones. 10 in is barely enough (11 - 12 better) if thumb pad is on the right of iPad. Right angle plug at the iPad is helpful too with straight at the remote. Good luck and have fun.

Some on Amazon even list suitable for DJI drones. 10 in is barely enough (11 - 12 better) if thumb pad is on the right of iPad. Right angle plug at the iPad is helpful too with straight at the remote. Good luck and have fun.

I’ve had generic usb cables fail and cause a problem, so I started ordering the dji 1 foot cord from dji and even at 20 bucks I’ve never had an issue with those cords.

I’ve had generic usb cables fail and cause a problem, so I started ordering the dji 1 foot cord from dji and even at 20 bucks I’ve never had an issue with those cords.[/
Thanks

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94