Controller vs Groundstation Pro

Reaction score
I have a mission which I believe will exceed battery duration on controller. If I shut controller down to recharge will Groundstation Pro allow me to return to last point as it does with Phantom battery change. Or, do I need to make multiple missions out of site?

From my experience, it saves it’s last known location on your phone or tablet and should return to it’s last location in the mission.

Edit: I know this, because I had a few missions around a town, but had to suspend one halfway due to rain. I went to another location to do the mission there and returned to my previous one and resumed it without any troubles. I always dismantle my gear when I move from place to place.

Reactions: pcc01
Interesting thread, at first read i thought how can u possibly plan a flight that the RC cant out last but i kept quiet and now I see ;)

Also, you can charge the controller while you fly. I always carry a power inverter in my car, just in case I run short on batteries.
Ive also found that charging the controller while flying also speeds up the USB (if you're device is connected via USB) charging of your device.

Ive also found that charging the controller while flying also speeds up the USB (if you're device is connected via USB) charging of your device.
I didn’t know you could charge the P4P via USB. How fast does it charge vs the conventional plug?

I didn’t know you could charge the P4P via USB. How fast does it charge vs the conventional plug?
What i meant is, at least with P3A/P controllers is they are connected to your device via a USB cable, and the RC will charge your device (very slowly) thru the USB cable.

What i meant is, at least with P3A/P controllers is they are connected to your device via a USB cable, and the RC will charge your device (very slowly) thru the USB cable.
Ahh. On my P4P it says it’s “charging”, but you can see the percentage go down.

Reactions: 3rdof5

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31