Controller to Asus zenpad Z8s error

Nindai

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
New p4 advanced-new Verizon Asus Zenpad z8s. Very nice fast bright tablet. Controller won't connect to tablet thru dji go 4 since p4 app. Everything else seems to be working. Customer Service says not compatible and I need to pick recommended device off website list. Seriously? Any work around? Unit wasn't advertised that way. Looks like my only option might be to swapping it out for iPad 9 in store. Don't really want all the baggage inherent with istuff but want to fly soon and see what's out there. Any thoughts. Thanks. Northern Minnesota

Try turning everything on without the cable plugged into the tablet. Wait for the green light on the controller (RC) to show it's connected to the aircraft (AC). With the tablet at the home screen, plug the cable in.

As with many Android tablets, the way the OS handles the USB port assignment is likely the problem

BTW, there are also changes you can make in the Settings menus if the above doesn't work.. and I turned on Developer Options and started playing with USB settings all over the place until mine did right.

BTW, there are also changes you can make in the Settings menus if the above doesn't work.. and I turned on Developer Options and started playing with USB settings all over the place until mine did right.
Ok, Thanks! I'll give that a try. I see what you're saying. I think i can try a few things. I appreciate the response.

The first suggestion worked. Thanks again!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik