Controller Relinking

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a Phantom 4 Pro V2, and love it. I've been using it to do small mapping projects with the Pix4D Desktop mapping and the Pix4D Drone deploy programs. I have 2 controllers, the one I bought it with (attached screen) and got another one so I can run the Pix4 Drone Deploy on an ipad. It works great. I boot up the drone, and connect it through the DJI go program, it connects fine and will fly on that program fine. But the only way I can get the Pix4D Drone Deploy program to work properly is if I go back into the DJI and relink the remote controller (even though it is linked and working in the DJI program). After I do that step, I can go back into Pix4D drone deploy and it links and runs properly.
I know I shouldn't need to run through the relinking every time I run the deploy program. Am I missing a step, or maybe starting the programs in the wrong order? Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks

I have now narrowed down the problem...when I boot up with the standard controller (screen attached) the rc link and transmission is good. When I boot up with the Model GL300L controller, and the ipad with the DJI Go app, I have to relink the controller every time to get it to work and transmit properly . I'm guessing there's something odd or different about that combination that the drone doesn't like and needs to be relinked every time....

Fixed the issue. The controller you're using has to be linked as the "primary" controller, then it doesn't have to be relinked every time . I was setting it as the "secondary" then had to relink every time.

Note that if you link the GL300L as the primary your GL300K will be unlinked. The only way to have both linked is by making the GL300L the secondary in which case the only setting you’ll be able to access on the 300L is the camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers