Controller issue no satellite view

Reaction score
Hi, I want to map some way points but the map is a basic view, I want to use the satellite view so I can see where I need to set points, I click on the icon but won't show satellite view or hybrid

Hi, I want to map some way points but the map is a basic view, I want to use the satellite view so I can see where I need to set points, I click on the icon but won't show satellite view or hybrid

You dont say what device you are using, if its a tablet it wont have any data plan so wont load satellite view, in which case you will need to be connected to a wifi point to do it.

Invest in Litchi, you can do all the waypoint planning on your PC and then send the completed flight down to your device

https:\\flylitchi.com

Why wont the link show as a hyperlink?

You dont say what device you are using, if its a tablet it wont have any data plan so wont load satellite view, in which case you will need to be connected to a wifi point to do it.

Invest in Litchi, you can do all the waypoint planning on your PC and then send the completed flight down to your device

https:\\flylitchi.com

Why wont the link show as a hyperlink?
Hi have the phantom Pro 4 v2.0 +
The controller has a built in screen

Have you signed into Mapbox? You have to have an account to use it. It is free to use. You can download maps for off line use. On the opening screen click on the circle in the top corner that looks like a map. It is on the far right side of the 4 circles

Have you signed into Mapbox? You have to have an account to use it. It is free to use. You can download maps for off line use. On the opening screen click on the circle in the top corner that looks like a map. It is on the far right side of the 4 circles
Can you go into a little more detail on this Ted? www.mapbox.com doesn't have any top corner circles that I can see??

I am back. here is a shot of where it is. Turn on the Gl300 K and this is the top right side of the screen.
IMG_2642.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31