Controller flashes the red light and beeps

FLM

Reaction score
I calibrate the joysticks and quits beeping with a solid lit red light, than fire up the drone and controller turns green and seems fine until you turn it off and turn everything on again, repeats the same issue. What do I need to do so I don't have to calibrate the joysticks every time to make it happy? Thanks for any help ahead of time.

Are you doing gimble wheel as well after the sticks for it to complete and save
I tried that and didn't work. I did Press the C1, C2 and video recording buttons at the same time. After you hear an alarm “D-DD”, press the camera settings dial, and the remote controller will start linking to your Phantom 4 Pro. Than press in the button on the drone and the drone starts flashing the green lights that it is linked but the controller goes back to the red light blinking and beeping again.

Didn't see any instructions to do that, so no I haven't.
Ok this where fault is ,,you have to do gimble wheel cause it's part of the process,,after you do sticks scroll down a fraction and it shows slider image on screen which indicates to you which direction gimble wheel is turned,,it works left to right and if you dont complete it only doing half the job so wont save,,I get you picture

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.