Controller cable connection

Reaction score
Here's an easy one I hope. The "port" at the bottom of the controller is for what? P2V+. Thanks!

Charging TX.

So it charges the 4 double aa batteries in the transmitter? I'm asking because I don't think the batteries in my transmitter are of the rechargeable type?
Thanks for the reply...

Now ya got me.. Mine was the upgraded TX with the wheel in the top left corner? & it also had the internal chargeable battery, not double A's though. lets do some "searching" on this..
& oh yeah isn't that how you calibrate it with PC? thru DJI assistant or RC assistant?

I should also ask, if I had rechargeable batteries in there, would I get a light showing on my transmitter when they were charged?

Not sure about the charge lights, I think there must be a series of led's on TX front that indicate charge. Not trying to be rude but where's the manual? I think it's downloadable on DJI web site.
Someone will be along soon to help out..

I bought it used. Helping me out even with obvious questions is not rude. :) Thanks for your help. Since my original post I've found several posts through google and it seems people use both. I will probably use disposable.
Thanks again.

Then again you may be able to find a used upgraded TX on e bay, less muss & fuss with the batteries is 1 of the pluses.

Did it come with a case? I got a camo case, nice you can have for the shipping. PM me.

If it's the old type TX Model PVT581 you will have to take the rechargeable batteries out to charge them. The port on the bottom is used only to calibrate the TX with DJI RC System Assistant_1.2. The New type Model: NPVT581 (with the wheel) you can charge the battery through this port and calibrate.

Like David said, on that controller (older), it is primarily for connecting to computer for RC Assistant calibration.
And by all means, read the manual!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl