Constant blinking yellow light, Phantom FC40?

Reaction score
I installed a Walkera G-2D gimbal. I got it to work fine but now I get a constant slow (1 sec) yellow blinking light. This stays on no matter what mode I am in. I calibrated the sticks and they are all green. The DJI NAZAM Assistant says my GPS is not on. Any thoughts on this?
Thanks
Mark

Sounds like you forgot to plug something back in, or it came unplugged on accident.

I installed a Walkera G-2D gimbal. I got it to work fine but now I get a constant slow (1 sec) yellow blinking light. This stays on no matter what mode I am in. I calibrated the sticks and they are all green. The DJI NAZAM Assistant says my GPS is not on. Any thoughts on this?
Thanks
Mark

sorry sometimes end up in wrong are of forum..... my info was for p2

open cover up again and at backside (battery) area is a black plug. the gps cable should be attached to top cover and it will plug into that spot.

It is just inside the edge and often to plug it in you need almost have cover on for gps wire to reach plug

In starting to take the cover off I noticed the compass attached to the leg was unplugged. I must have bumped it when installing the gimbal. Plugging it in fixed the problem.
Thanks for your help.
Mark

Ya owe me a beer MARKc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav