Conquer range extender by titan drones works with p4p - review and feedback

This guy is clearly shilling for this company. No "customer" does all this
I'm not shilling for anything lol I don't even have it hooked up yet believe what you may though lol. Any bit of research into their company will show that their command cases have been out and used with great success for a long time. You guys crack me up lol

I also have plenty of customers of mine that talk my business practice up to the point of gaining new customers all the time. It's pretty simple, word of mouth goes a long way in business!

Reactions: tak5501

It was me who started the thread just because I loved the product and had a great experience.

It's easy to sit there claim that but if you were actually interested and made contact with the company then you would realise that everyone on here has no affiliation with them. Plus for me I'm located in Australia and the company is from the usa.... But think what you want, your entitled to your opinion

Yeah I get it. But you two are literally replying to every single comment and post. That's way beyond the duties of a normal customer or happy reviewer. But hey whatever

Yeah I get it. But you two are literally replying to every single comment and post. That's way beyond the duties of a normal customer or happy reviewer. But hey whatever
Isn't that what forums are for? People who are interested in helping others and giving sound advice where warranted? I mean, I guess if you want to beef on people for frequenting the forums and posting alot, you must really be appalled at moderators and some of the super frequent users that help with actually locating other people's lost drones off of logs alone, albeit for free. I would hate to have your bleek outlook on life, but hey, whatever.

Reactions: Axised
Sorry, missed your question! I don't even fly very far range, only been out 2.5 miles max with it. That was even a little nerve racking for me. I have some hilly terrain and unfortunately the highest of hills that I'd like to pilot from are dense forest. That's why this mod was important to me. When I'd get below 200ft altitude, I'd have pretty bad drop out. However when high enough, auto 5.8Ghz was more than capable enough!
Sounds like you'll end up with the best of both! :cool:
Eager to hear how it works out for you.

Well mine arrives here tomorrow!
Just completed the mod!!! Be patient, getting my original antennas out pinching the clasp was actually a lot more difficult than he made it look on the video! Also, you will realize that removing the white plastic holder for the left side spin wheel (right side when facing away from you while you mod) would really make it easier to remove the antenna above it as it's really tight getting needle nose in there with that there. I was like geez, thanks James! Woulda been nice to know I could unscrew that before, hahaha! Woulda been better to watch the video once through before modding and I would've seen that [emoji23]. Be patient fishing the antenna wires through, was nerve wracking for me with all the other wires. I still have yet to test it, I am going to in a few minutes, just to make sure I have connection to drone lol. Will report back in a few. (Second picture is white plastic holder I spoke of that would be nice to remove before trying to remove that antenna, if controller is sticks down, it is the right antenna)
82a699b88decc092f927e9977713da4d.jpg
e53e700f5f53bc83fb5fe86df1a25fea.jpg

For the record, I have contacted the company several times to ask questions and each time they responded almost immediately. I will be placing an order soon...and I am not affiliated with the company.

Just completed the mod!!! Be patient, getting my original antennas out pinching the clasp was actually a lot more difficult than he made it look on the video! Also, you will realize that removing the white plastic holder for the left side spin wheel (right side when facing away from you while you mod) would really make it easier to remove the antenna above it as it's really tight getting needle nose in there with that there. I was like geez, thanks James! Woulda been nice to know I could unscrew that before, hahaha! Woulda been better to watch the video once through before modding and I would've seen that [emoji23]. Be patient fishing the antenna wires through, was nerve wracking for me with all the other wires. I still have yet to test it, I am going to in a few minutes, just to make sure I have connection to drone lol. Will report back in a few. (Second picture is white plastic holder I spoke of that would be nice to remove before trying to remove that antenna, if controller is sticks down, it is the right antenna)
82a699b88decc092f927e9977713da4d.jpg
e53e700f5f53bc83fb5fe86df1a25fea.jpg

Yeah I also struggled to remove one of the original antennas then when I finally got it loose the cable for it got stuck somewhere lol after fiddling around for at least 10 mins trying to remove this cable I went nuts and just cut the barstard lol I figured I wouldn't be using the stock antennas anymore anyway. Yeah I definitely recommend watching it a few times before I even decided that I would do it myself I watched at least 3 times and originally I was gonna get someone else to do it. But when I asked everyone who had purchased said they had done it themselves so I figured I'd Everyone is doing it why can't I? Then after watching a few times it really didn't seem all that hard, really it's just a matter of taking out the original antennas and running the new ones in its place... it does look easy in the video and I had to pause it quite often so I could keep up but after I had done it I was stoked!...

Let us know how your flight goes good luck mate!

Bail or anyone else that has this installed, can you please check that these channel strengths seem normal with boosted antenna turned off and on? I know off it won't have really anything but I want to make sure that this looks normal with the unit turned on also. First pic is boosted antenna off, second is turned on. This is all indoors with WiFi in the house keep in mind. Was hoping one of you could cross reference to yours. Thank you!!
193d49a34367e954a269e94bf281f72c.jpg
c172d756316d870106b95b24f0d47a56.jpg

Bail or anyone else that has this installed, can you please check that these channel strengths seem normal with boosted antenna turned off and on? I know off it won't have really anything but I want to make sure that this looks normal with the unit turned on also. First pic is boosted antenna off, second is turned on. This is all indoors with WiFi in the house keep in mind. Was hoping one of you could cross reference to yours. Thank you!!
Sort of makes sense, as one of the boosters amps reception which may amplify detection of every other 2.4Ghz channel in use, including the current one from the aircraft. Unless you have screenshots of these same screens with the original antennas before removal, its hard to read anything into them yet. Get out there and try to fly it! ;) Use the whip antennas as a baseline for comparison, as they have no amps.

One big caveat: Never turn on the transmitter without some type of antenna or teminator connected to each antenna connector. You will fry the transmitter. Always connect the external antenna first, before powering on the transmitter. :cool:

Yes mine is the same, I originally thought there was an issue and that I possibly had done the install wrong but it's fine, I emailed them after seeing what seemed like interference however they told me it was normal. I panicked also and emailed them, because I instantly thought I done the install wrong but go out and give it a fly and give it a test all should be fine as long as your getting the better penetration and better range it's all good. Let me know but also if you want email them for the reassurance

Sort of makes sense, as one of the boosters amps reception which may amplify detection of every other 2.4Ghz channel in use, including the current one from the aircraft. Unless you have screenshots of these same screens with the original antennas before removal, its hard to read anything into them yet. Get out there and try to fly it! ;) Use the whip antennas as a baseline for comparison, as they have no amps.

One big caveat: Never turn on the transmitter without some type of antenna or teminator connected to each antenna connector. You will fry the transmitter. Always connect the external antenna first, before powering on the transmitter. :cool:
Makes sense to me sir! Yes, luckily I learned that when I got into a little bit of FPV flying with a racing drone. Fried a couple 250mw FatShark transmitters before I realized what the heck was happening. I had the booster on the RC just not turned on. I am excited to take it out and fly, was just too late last night, and I had all batteries in storage mode and have to do the update as well. Haven't flown in a week or so! The whips installed did indeed give me the same kind of signal pattern, I am guessing it's relatively normal. I will see how it flies soon enough!

Makes sense to me sir! Yes, luckily I learned that when I got into a little bit of FPV flying with a racing drone. Fried a couple 250mw FatShark transmitters before I realized what the heck was happening. I had the booster on the RC just not turned on. I am excited to take it out and fly, was just too late last night, and I had all batteries in storage mode and have to do the update as well. Haven't flown in a week or so! The whips installed did indeed give me the same kind of signal pattern, I am guessing it's relatively normal. I will see how it flies soon enough!

Yeah man don't worry about it, it should still perform as usual, I too was panicking thinking at first the location i was in was very bad then I changed locations and my next thought was I had done the install incorrectly, I sent them a couple of emails and they told me it was fine...?but when I done the tests it worked great and as intended

Let me know how your flights go man, if your unsure about anything just email them

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palletliquidation