Connection with p3p transmitter and Samsung Galaxy tab s2

Reaction score
Hey I have a phantom 3 professional
I have bought new Samsung galaxy tab s2 and I can't get connection with the transmitter and the s2. I have used iPad before. How I do this ???

IT give me instructions how I get connected between the s2 to the transmitter and the drone and I do what that tells me but nothing happens

So... What happens when you've connected the remote to galaxy then open the app?
Explain for me how I take contact with my items.
I do what the tell me but nothing happens when I do it couples of time

Explain for me how I take contact with my items.
I do what the tell me but nothing happens when I do it couples of time
  1. Connect the Tab to the controller with the USB lead.
  2. Switch on the controller
  3. Switch on the tablet
  4. Open the GO app
  5. Switch on the 3P
  6. The 3P should link to the GO app
  7. If it does not connect try re-linking the controller to the 3P as shown on page 28 and 29 in the manual. Here is the link.
  8. Finally, read the manual, watch the tutorial videos. There is also a much more comprehensive user manual, created by Fantonas, available here.

Reactions: IronIce
Thank you. I have tried this. And other things

Have you tried connecting the remote to the phantom without the app?
  • you switch on the remote, then
  • switch on the Phantom, then
  • see if you are able to start the motors.
  • If you are able to start/stop the motors, then the remote is linked to the Phantom
  • If you can't start the motors, then you need to relink the remote to the aircraft. The instructions on how to do this are here
  • Once you have successfully relinked, try opening and connecting with the GO app.
  • If it still will not connect, try changing the cable between the remote and the Galaxy.
Then tell us what happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers