connection issues

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone knows if its possible can connect my eachine ev800d goggles to my phantom 3 professional. The goggles run on frequencies from 5600 to 5800. I hoped someone knew a way to either alter my p3 pro frequencies or a way to connect the goggles using a cable?

I don't think ev800d goggles can be directly connected to P3P on its frequencies and its worth exploring it. It offers only 480p resolutions. Go for another better HDMI based goggles.

Yip recently brought some ev800s,got caught out because they had a phantom picture advertised with it,ha,all I was able to conect with was a $$30 fvp toy drone,gutted but had to laugh,put them back in the box and in with the parts container,bit the bullet with dji goggles,:)

Yip recently brought some ev800s,got caught out because they had a phantom picture advertised with it,ha,all I was able to conect with was a $$30 fvp toy drone,gutted but had to laugh,put them back in the box and in with the parts container,bit the bullet with dji goggles,:)
Thanks for the info

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164