Connecting the walkera G2D gimbal

Too much going on at the present, having minor surgery today. Need to find some place that sells the same gage wire. Airplane model shop? Radio Shack? Bell wire? Any place else? We don't have a "DJI" shop currently. One is due to open soon.

One thing wasn't clear on the video. Do you know where one would tap into the the power wire and the ground??

????

Post the video's link so that we can perhaps answer your question.... I wouldn't cut/tap into the power wire but run a separate power wire instead. Need to see the video before a better answer is possible.

????

Post the video's link so that we can perhaps answer your question.... I wouldn't cut/tap into the power wire but run a separate power wire instead. Need to see the video before a better answer is possible.

Here is the video link that shows the installation of the G-2D gimbal.

I hope this helps. I sure don't want to cut the wrong wire.

The video wasn't very clear about a few points, so I tried looking elsewhere.

Rather than "guessing" and giving you some wrong information, the thought occurred to me that the rcgroups.com website might already have a specific on-line forum/thread specifically setup to help someone do exactly what you want to do. I found this thread that probably can do exactly that:

Installation Walkera G2d on Phantom FC40 - RC Groups

You'll have to register on the forum but once you do so, you can begin a discussion and chances are there are members there that are knowledgable about your setup that can help you get quick answers to your questions.

Sorry I couldn't be more of a help... :oops:

Thank you for taking the trouble and time to help me. I will check out the RC Group and see what I can find.

I recently bought the Phantom 2 v2 and Walkera G-2D gimbal. I'm using a knock off gopro that works great. I don't want a real gopro since they cause fly offs due to their 2.4ghz wifi always being on when powered up. Got it all set up wired in balanced and working perfect. I even disabled the pitch in using the software so it doesn't over drive the gimbal. So my pitch dial on the upper left of the remote works perfect. The only issue I have is when trying to adjust the pitch with the pot on the back side it does nothing. I would like to be able to tilt the camera down a little without having to hold it there using the upper left corner pitch dial. Does anyone know why the pot on back doesn't work like it shows in all those videos out there?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik