"Connect Your DJI Device" won't work

Reaction score
Hi there, I've just downloaded the DJI Go app for the P3Pro and when I open it up and get the message "Connect your DJI device' it is only giving me the option to select the Inspire range of craft...no option to select the P3Pro.......anyone have any hints?
Thanks!

Have you tried the option? I believe it will correct when connected.

Try swiping left/right on the inspire icon. Do you see other models?

What tablet/phone device is being used?

Sorry to bother you again...now when I go to the Phantom 3 Professional page there is a "How to Connect" button that gives instructions and then says when I go back to Equipment Page I should be able to enter "Camera View". However it just keeps showing me the "How To Connect" page........there is no option to select Camera View

Read the post above, it involves the Tab A issues and how they figured out a workaround. One thing besides what they tried is to unplug the usb cable from the tablet and re-plug it back in. Another is to pull down the top of the screen to see/change the usb mode.

Reactions: ATPhoto
More than one thread on this by same guy .... any more ? :)

Reactions: Oso
Read the post above, it involves the Tab A issues and how they figured out a workaround. One thing besides what they tried is to unplug the usb cable from the tablet and re-plug it back in. Another is to pull down the top of the screen to see/change the usb mode.
Thanks again for your suggestions, I appreciate the time you have given this. However I've tried just about everything I can with still no luck. It seems to be a common unresolved problem that many have tried to fix with no luck.....

Thanks again for your suggestions, I appreciate the time you have given this. However I've tried just about everything I can with still no luck. It seems to be a common unresolved problem that many have tried to fix with no luck.....
What works everytime for me is to turn on debugging in the samsung settings go to usb mode and switch it to RNDIS plug in the usb when the app appears it will go to camera view after a few seconds.

What works everytime for me is to turn on debugging in the samsung settings go to usb mode and switch it to RNDIS plug in the usb when the app appears it will go to camera view after a few seconds.
Thanks for the reply...however I've tried all that with no luck.....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164