Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Complete FC40 Package for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by DonH, Mar 29, 2015.

1. DonH

Bought the complete FC40 package (including camera) directly from DJI, along with a Vision 2+. I planned on using the FC40 for training before starting to fly the P2V+. I flew the FC40 for less than 10 hours before I stopped flying it and moved to the P2V+. It's in excellent condition. Now my wife is nagging me to sell the FC40.

In addition to the complete DJI package, I am also including the prop guards and an additional battery. It also has one set of additional props. I haven't tried to use the camera.

FC40 is available for $399 OBO. Currently a new FC40 is being sold on Amazon for $649. Located in New Mexico, shipping in original boxes/materials is included in price.

Picture is available on request. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!
    Don

2. Gerald J. Kerr

3. DonH

Yes, I will Gerry. Will you please send me an email at don@heinmiller.com so we can begin making arrangements? Thanks for your interest. Don