Compatibility issues between iOS 11.2.5 and DJI GO 4

Reaction score
Be aware....

DJI GO4 notice.jpeg

Yes, I wonder if this is only happening on the P4 Pro with an HDMI Module installed? I had a buddy that had the new Pano firmware update mess up his transmission signal and possibly the sensor. He was not able to roll back firmware update either. He works on drones as a side gig btw. So no dummy here.

I can't fly my drone because of this, I contacted DJI and they said they were going to look at the problem, but it was apple, not their company.. So now i'm stuck with a junk...

I can't fly my drone because of this, I contacted DJI and they said they were going to look at the problem, but it was apple, not their company.. So now i'm stuck with a junk...
Bull....they are responsible. Apple puts out Beta versions weeks in advance of an update and most companies test their software with the betas to prevent this. DJI didn't even mention this until people started complaining. For instance, the 11.3 beta is already out.....This is DJI's fault!

Yeah I had also updated before this little gem of information was out, it is a little frustrating to say the least. The weather has been awful though so I'm not doing any flying at the moment fortunately.

Reactions: donk
Make sure "Automatic Downloads/Updates" is turned off on your iPhone under "iTunes & App Stores" ...

DJI updates have the solid reputation of being a disaster :(

Had the same problem took off hdmi module and put (non hdmi) module back on and works perfectly , may need to do that for time being until dji gets it worked out with new firmware

I just got my first Phamton 4 Pro and also got the same message also the controler dose not stop beeping.and buttons flashing.

Keep in mind that the apple updates are security related and usually pretty important.

Well, that may be, but for those that have a device (tablet) dedicated to flying, there is no reason to get the latest and greatest. Don't want to auto-download IOS updates? Then turn off wifi whenever you plug it in to charge.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
what a bunch of crap, You would think DJI would be on top of all this, This is a security issue...
Bad company like I said..
Missed out on a job, because of this ****...

For the record, I flew my P4P with my iPhone 7+ on iOS 11.2.5 yesterday with no problems at all. I do not have the HDMI module. Just thought I’d throw it out there..

what a bunch of crap, You would think DJI would be on top of all this, This is a security issue...
Bad company like I said..
Missed out on a job, because of this ****...

Have you tried a 3rd party app?

P4P here with iPad Pro with 11.2.5 works with no issues. I don't have a HDMI board in mine...yet I was going to move mine over last week....good thing I did not lol

Reactions: AndrewCCM

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94