Compass noise is too high

Reaction score
"Compass noise is too high If the problem doesn't go away after restart please contact DJI support"
This is the message i got today when i started my PH3 advanced. I didn't do any recent updates and flew fine last 10 times. The message comes up every time i try to start it and the motors won't start. Calibration was done yesterday. My firmware is 1.8

Not yet... I found solution on another forum...If i lift the drone with my hand and spin it around once, motors start and everything works fine. But now i have to do this every time

Yeah I have the same issue. The only solution for me is to switch to non gps mode. I can then cut the motors on and fly. Still don't go up as high as I use to. Maybe firmware update? Idk. Someone help please

May need compass calibration in an area free of any metal. Make sure you don't have metal on either, or cellphone on you as you calibrate.
If you can pick it up off the ground and it flies, then there is some interference. At two places I could not start when on the floor, rebar probably, but could start on a table or cardboard box.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl