Compass Calibration Every location Move

I'll double check, but I just did a job with my v1 today. Same set up and circumstances. The job was 100 miles away from were I flew yesterday and no calibration required.
I'm going to reset all software when the new v2 comes and hope for the best. I can just resign myself to calibrating every time, but past experience has shown that if something isn't working right, it leads to more problems.

Same thing with my V1, I only have this issue with the V2.

The above post was serious,,but since you do have a issue it was just a honest reply,,,you know yourself how it looks in app and many do calibrate because its highlighted,,,no one mention not being serious,,also this is a serious reply aswell,,click on your sensors in you compass and see what the numbers are doing,, if all goes outside there threshold imu calibration might corect it or your compass needs that de magnitise treatment, I cant remember the name,,,,,you dont have a pacemaker or something like that do you,,steel plates ,,yes strange for 2 drones to do this,,try have someone else power it up see if it changes,,yes I'm serious

Hiya,

I have a pacemaker, not had any problems with the AC as yet. But magnets, we don't need any near our pacemakers..

Stay safe Len

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav