Compass calibrate

Reaction score
I've tried calibrating by turning Phantom around as it says, tried repositioning ... still won't logs onto compass HELP please

followed Tube instructions to calibrate compass ... still showing compass error. Going onto IMU/Compass settings "compass 1" disconnected "Compass 2" green and excellent connection, is this correct? how can I calibrate???

Mark your reply is not helping me with my problem ... but thanks or am I missing something
Pete

followed Tube instructions to calibrate compass ... still showing compass error. Going onto IMU/Compass settings "compass 1" disconnected "Compass 2" green and excellent connection, is this correct? how can I calibrate???

you cant yet!

If you READ the message
it is telling you exactly what the issue is!

no it is NOT correct ,
Compass 1 should NOT be disconnected

now simply go to the legs and look for the small connector plug for compass
make sure they are inserted completely.
1 already is and 1 is not

if both ok on legs side then you need to check the end inside at the main board

good luck and have fun flying!

Thanks for your reply, everything looks good on the legs although not sure what to look for "the small connector plug" ? as to the main board is this something I should attempt
Great flying it but very nervous not having it all working properly

I was told by an DJI Authorized Repair Station that you can fly with only one connected and operational. The connections in the legs are very delicate but with care can be taken care of by an owner. If the fault is inside the case then the case will have to be split. Even though I usually try to repair everything on my own I decided to let a DJI Authorized Repair Station do the repair when my P4's #2 Compass showed that it was disconnected inside the case. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N910V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav