Community responsibility?

Do we as a community have a responsibility to apply peer-pressure on ourselves re: legal/safe ops?

• Absolutely yes

• Yes

• Undecided

• No

• Absolutely no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Just gathering metrics. Thread not intended to become or encourage argument. There is no time limit so over time and with a sufficiently large sample set, my hope is that this will fairly accurately reflect the state of this community’s thinking at any given point in time. You can change your vote at any time if your opinion changes. Also, all votes are necessarily anonymous.

Last edited:
I went with no due to "responsibility". If the question had been phrased a bit differently I could have gone with yes. I get where you are going with the question, but to make it my responsibility to apply pressure on someone, not for me. Friendly and informed dialog will go much further than applying pressure.

Last edited:
I went with no due to "responsibility". If the question had been phrased a bit differently I could have gone with yes. I get where you are going with the question, but to make it my resposiblity to apply pressure on someone, not for me.

Fair enough. My intent was that the responsibility would be a collective intent/responsibility of the community (as revealed by the results), where each member would of course be free to implement that responsibility (or not) to the extent they feel comfortable.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic