Coming apart?

Reaction score
Just noticed that the top casing on my P3A seems to be separating from the bottom. Not sure why but is this serious? How do I put it back together please, if I can and need to?

Attachments

• IMG_5415.jpg
    IMG_5415.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 209
Just noticed that the top casing on my P3A seems to be separating from the bottom. Not sure why but is this serious? How do I put it back together please, if I can and need to?
Yes that a strange one,,could use non sharp object and insert and twist sideways to make clip clear other shell and push back inwards so clip returns inside the shell where it sposed to be,,those clips are all around drone shell,they should clip back nicely

Must admit did have a bit of a heavy landing some weeks ago but hadn't noticed this until today. Having watched a couple of YouTube videos I'll pop them back in - I hope.

Must admit did have a bit of a heavy landing some weeks ago but hadn't noticed this until today. Having watched a couple of YouTube videos I'll pop them back in - I hope.

yeah like they've said above.. something like a guitar pick or those plastic spudges for opening i phones, i pods etc, but it does need to be a gentle process or you can tweak the connect point..

Job done! Disassembly of the top cover from the main frame is comparatively easy.
Care is needed when removing the eight T8 screws just inboard of each motor as they are thread locked in place and you can pull the "nuts" out of the main frame!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164