Comedy hour

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Had to share this
20200410_143929.jpg

My imagination can go wild thinking about that in real life at your place, ianzone, since there are no bear in NZ. Lol
Black Bear are common around me. I talk to them and let them know I am there when I see them in the woods. That way neither of us get startled. They just go on their way.

I only get squirrels and raccoons on my screens.? That would scare the ? out of me?
When I lived in Florida we had a panther hanging around my house. It cleaned out the wild peacock population. Once we got a reverse 911 call, telling us to stay in the house. There was a bear in a tree behind my house. If I hadn't gotten that call, I wouldn't have known it was there. My neighbors and I ran outside to see it. Lol.

It seems normal to me. Lol
I wish I could have spent more time on saltwater. I had 3 children and had to work 6 day a week. I love saltwater fishing. My best saltwater fishing was when I lived on Hilton Head Island, SC. IN 73.
I had a canoe when I lived in Florida and found a lot of beautiful places off the beaten path.

I was lucky enough to be able to spend my life on the water but I’ve never had a Bear look in the window. LOL .
Did see a crocodile 100 miles offshore. Asked where he was going but I could not understand his answer for the life of me. Foreigner ?

I was lucky enough to be able to spend my life on the water but I’ve never had a Bear look in the window. LOL .
Did see a crocodile 100 miles offshore. Asked where he was going but I could not understand his answer for the life of me. Foreigner ?
?,, I’ve never been around any crocodiles, but the thought of those creatures lurking around would freak me out big time!
My 300 Magnum speaks bear, every time I shoot a moose, a day later a couple of Brown bears arrive wanting their dinner ?

Wow, since being a species in danger, did it find its way home? I've seen gator in the serf a couple of times.

Wow, since being a species in danger, did it find its way home? I've seen gator in the serf a couple of times.
They are not native here either we just have alligators. He was heading south which is where he should be going. Don’t know if he made it but he seem to have a good time on vacation.

They are not native here either we just have alligators. He was heading south which is where he should be going. Don’t know if he made it but he seem to have a good time on vacation.
The American crocodile is a protected species in the Everglades National Park. I thought they would want it home safely.
I didn't know they swam that far into the ocean. I know polar bears swim that far and farther. So what happens if a polar bear meets a crocodile a 100 miles off shore? Lol

Probably heading to Everglades or Cuba. But it was off of Tampa Bay so where the heck did it come from? I'm guessing Mexico or South America and was riding the loop current. wish I could have tagged it. If I meet a polar bear out there I quit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers