Column headers in LITCHI mission file csv

Reaction score
I am trying to understand the Litchi exported mission files in CSV format.

Most of the column have meaningful headers, but then there are 30 columns with these type headers:
actionparam1 actiontype2 actionparam2 actiontype3 .... actiontype14 actionparam14 actiontype15 actionparam15

Is there a list that identifies what variables are being set with these columns?

Thanks

I am trying to understand the Litchi exported mission files in CSV format.

Most of the column have meaningful headers, but then there are 30 columns with these type headers:
actionparam1 actiontype2 actionparam2 actiontype3 .... actiontype14 actionparam14 actiontype15 actionparam15

Is there a list that identifies what variables are being set with these columns?

Thanks
You can set an action to occur at each mission waypoint if you like, such as take a still photo. I'm guessing those types of actions if included in a mission would populate those columns.

You can set an action to occur at each mission waypoint if you like, such as take a still photo. I'm guessing those types of actions if included in a mission would populate those columns.
How or better where (or can you at all?) besides in the Missionhub interface would I define these settings? I created a couple of missions with different settings and looked a the exported csv files, but being 30 variables makes this a very tedious undertaking. It would be nice to know what they control to edit those rows in Excel for example.

I wouldn't know. I design all of my missions in the Litchi Mission Hub.

I understand. Thank you.
I am running AUV's for research, and hence am very much interested in the details of autonomous mission files.
Hope someone else might have an answer.

I got my answer from Litchi support which now makes sense and explains the mission file nicely.
The "actiontype" and "actionparam" variables are "floating" based on the parameter you select in Missionhub under Actions:

Here is the response I received from Litchi Support (Thanks guys!):

actiontype1 and actionparam1 are for the first action of the waypoint
actiontype2 and actionparam2 are for the second action of the waypoint
etc.. until 15 because a waypoint can have max 15 actions

-1 for actiontype means no action,
0 means "Stay For"
1 means "Take Photo"
2 means "Start Recording"
3 means "Stop Recording"
4 means "Rotate Aircraft"
5 means "Tilt Camera"

actionparam is the time in milliseconds for "Stay For", and the angle in degrees for "Rotate Aircraft" and "Tilt Camera"

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20