CSV file import fairule in Litchi

Reaction score
Hello, I´m struggling with this issue three days ago with no success at all. I was wondering if anyone may be willing to proved me one sample file that you don´t use anymore in order to study what i am doing wrong in the process of making my own csv file and loading it to Mission hub. To shed light on what i´m doing, i will describe the workflow i followed: 1) use Mission planner to elaborate the waypoints with exact coordinates of a shapefile and then calculate the number of photos to take and intervals for cam shooter, 2) export the route and save it as text, here:

3) using python, discard all the unneeded columns and leave only the lat, lng and alt columns, this is the result:

4) import the file in mission hub and getting an error message

Then i decided to elaborate a fake mission directly in Litchi, exporting as csv and i can see it is formatted somewhat different, just in one line, but if i open it in excel and save it as csv again i get the same error even if i didn´t change anything, just saved it through Excel.

In other tries i get nans and weird results as if the coordinates are wrong, but actually, by changing a digit of the exported fake mission made on Litchi the waypoint simply dissapear:

I just change a digit:

I´m running out of ideas and perhaps anyone can give me a hand with how to format the csv file correctly based on your experiance. Hope it was somewhat clear.
Thanks a lot beforehand.

Have a nice day.
Att: Santiago Ortiz

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie