Coastal Maine

Looks good to me. Except for the shadow of the drone in the last shot, it looks great.

Videos like this are a good tourist draw for the State of Maine too. If you are Part 107, you could contact ‘visitmaine’ or ‘mainetourism’ and see if they’d be interested in all or part of the video.

Either way, great shots and choice on music. Thanks for sharing. [emoji106]

Reactions: MKurr
Looks good to me. Except for the shadow of the drone in the last shot, it looks great.

Videos like this are a good tourist draw for the State of Maine too. If you are Part 107, you could contact ‘visitmaine’ or ‘mainetourism’ and see if they’d be interested in all or part of the video.

Either way, great shots and choice on music. Thanks for sharing. [emoji106]
Sadly I am not part 107 yet... As for the drone shadow, I think it can be seen both ways, I meant for it to be there and thought that it might remind viewers that this was filmed by drone...

I'm glad you like it!

Gorgeous video. We spent two weeks in Maine, mostly in the Bar Harbor area a few years back. Unfortunately, it was before the drone era, but still many fond memories.

Great video. Great state. Your transitions with video and sound were right on the money. ????

You got some amazing shots! I would slow down some of your orbits around the lighthouses, it makes things more cinematic. If you have tripod mode in GO4 try that, it helps to slow things down, or you can try Litchi, a 3rd party App instead of GO4, which has a great orbit option. I loved the close up of the lighthouse in the beginning. I was waiting to see the sunset through the lighthouse at the end, the light was beautiful then. I hope you don't take this as criticism, just trying to help.

Nice change from Florida. Fond memories of one of my best vacations there. Has to be the cleanest place I’ve ever seen.They love their state and protect it. No trash or billboards on the highways, sweet.

Nice change from Florida. Fond memories of one of my best vacations there. Has to be the cleanest place I’ve ever seen.They love their state and protect it. No trash or billboards on the highways, sweet.
Ironically, my next video will probably be about Coastal Florida.... ;)

Reactions: Capt KO
Very nice video, nice cuts, and music. Thanks for sharing.

Being from New Hampshire, I can really appreciate this video. I could recognize many of the places you were flying. Beautiful!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl