C'mon DJI give us something !

I'm wondering if anyone has tried the tilt to tilt feature. I played around with it some today and it seems to enable a smoother, slower tilt, but the control has two stages.

There is a light grey zone that has limited range, but does allow for slower smooth tilt. The problem is once you reach the end of the light grey zone, then the entire light grey area moves much faster, which disrupts the function.

I'm thinking we would have a better chance getting DJI to hack the tilt to tilt software to allow different speed setting over the entire range, rather than this two staged approach. That would allow you to set a speed and if you wanted, change it for each shot. I would probably opt for a fairly slow speed all the time and adjust the speed in post if I needed.

Hello.
I am having the same problem with the tilt, has this been resolved yet? Also is there any way of making the turning / pan a little less responsive so it turns slower?

Dee

Mori55 said:
What I'm saying is on the pv2 you could put a dji channel 7 lever on the back of the transmitter. It worked nice. the pv+ has the spot for the lever. But for some reason they haven't enabled it on the + .

It is enabled on myne V+. But as soon as i touch the slide on the app the control on the slider is gone.

Haven't had anything but a blank screen on my iPhone 5s and Nexus 7 Fromm my P2V+ for a month and a half. We need an app update NOW, DJI!!! Dead in the water!!!

I don't think you need a update, something is wrong with your phantom. My iPhone 5 is fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31